Monday, August 3, 2015



Saturday August 1, 2015
Today we finally got around to seeing Dreamworks’ latest creation, “The Minions.” In spite of previewing most of the funny bits in the trailers, we weren’t disappointed. I also wasn’t aware that the movie was set in 1960s London. I knew the movie would take place in London since the Minions were out to steal the queen’s crown, but I didn’t realize it was going to be set during such a hip era. The clothes and music were fantastic and Jennifer Saunders was wonderful doing the voice of Queen Elizabeth (whom I’m sure was too busy with her many social engagements to do it herself – ha!). Suffice it to say I enjoyed it so much I would be willing to see it again when it comes to our discount/second run theatre.

Last weekend Andrew and I decided the corner of our garden needed some attention as it had turned into a jungle after all the rain we had. After ripping out tons of weeds, we carefully wove my tomato vines into several cages - this time making sure to do it the right way around (after my neighbor laughed at me for putting them in upside down for many, many, years!). I also made a sign for my Mouse Melon plant, though still no signs of melons, but I am hopeful.

Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment